What inspires My Play Village?
It’s simple… play.
Playing unplugged. My Play Village offers an escape from the technology driven world children live in today. Contrary to this digital world consumed by I-Phones, tablets, and TVs, we feel that children learn and grow best in an environment where they can explore, discover, and play using toys and imagination. While toys are fun, they are also tools that help children learn about themselves and the world around them. Play is critical to the healthy growth and development of children. As children play, they learn to solve problems, to get along with others, and they develop essential fine and gross motor skills.
A miniature sized village for kids to call their own. Here, they have the freedom to safely explore, discover, and learn through creative and imaginative play in pint-sized buildings. They can:
· Tend to sick pets or give a grooming at the vet clinic
· Give a client a new hairstyle or manicure at the village salon
· Quickly throw on a fire suit and put out a fire at the fire station
· Shop for groceries at the village market
· Take care of the baby or make a delicious home cooked meal at the play house
· Hammer, stack, and build at the construction site.
· Put on a chef hat and cook up a tasty entrée at the local restaurant (coming soon)
· Take a seat in the teacher desk, or a student desk, and let the learning begin! (coming soon)
· And so much more!
Why parents will love My Play Village. This village is not only for children. We’ve purposefully and carefully designed a space with caregivers in mind: a play space that is easy, comfortable, and low-stress. The open play space is designed so you can see most of the play areas from any angle, so there is no chasing kids around corners or losing them in a crowd. Seating is placed throughout, so parents can sit back, relax, and watch their child independently explore. Although, we think parents will be so intrigued by the miniature village, that they will want to jump right into the imaginative world with them.